In order to promote and deepen the construction of a conservation-oriented society and strengthen the unified management of water resources, rational development, optimized allocation and comprehensive conservation, the Ministry of Construction issued the "Urban Drainage Engineering Planning Specifications" to achieve rapid, sustainable, and scientific development of cities. Combining emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things, big data, cloud computing, and mobile Internet, Zhuozheng Technology has launched an urban water monitoring system for data collection, transmission, and analysis of urban water resources such as water level, water pressure, water quality, and flow.
The urban water resources monitoring system includes several parts, such as a management center, a water resources monitoring terminal, an intelligent water meter, and intelligent sensors. By monitoring the water supply, transportation, and drainage in the city, systemic monitoring of water resources is achieved. The monitoring system monitors water pressure, flow, water level, and water quality in real time, detects pipeline network failures in a timely manner, guarantees water delivery and water supply quality, and realizes automatic water resource management.
1.B / S architecture, webpage access, support multi-user browsing.
2. Graphical display, automatic alarm for faults and abnormal energy consumption.
3. Flexible system management and hierarchical management.
4. User recharge is convenient, support IC card recharge and remote recharge.
5. The system function adopts a modular structure, which can be arbitrarily combined as required.
6. Combined with GIS geographic information system, real-time display of regional water quality.
7. Support the storage and processing of massive data, and there is no limit on the number of terminals.
8. High scalability, can be extended to monitor heavy metals, cyanide, arsenic and other pollutants.
9. Unattended, automatic operation, remote monitoring, automatic calibration.